The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Books on Film. Answers here
1. J. K. Rowling's first Harry Potter book was filmed in 2001. What was its title?
2. US novelist Margaret Mitchell only wrote one book, which was filmed in 1939 and starred Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable. What was its title?
3. Which British writer's first book, "Fever Pitch," was filmed in 1997?
4. Which 1996 film was based on an Irvine Welsh novel about Edinburgh junkies?
5. Which novel by Vladimir Nabokov was filmed by Stanley Kubrick in 1962 and Adrian Lyne in 1997?
6. Which 1956 film musical was based on Margaret Landon's biographical book "Anna and the King of Siam"?
7. E. L. Doctorow's best-known work was filmed in 1981. What is its title?
8. Which 1924 novel by P. C. Wren, with a title that means "fine deed" in French, was filmed as a silent movie in 1926 and as sound films in 1939 and 1966?
9. Who wrote the 1989 book "The Remains of the Day," which was filmed in 1993?
10. Edna O'Brien's 1962 novel "The Lonely Girl" was filmed in 1965 with what title?