The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Drummers. Answers here
1. Charlie Watts is the drummer with which rock group?
2. Who was the drummer for The Who until he died in 1978?
3. Who joined the rock band Genesis as its drummer in 1970 and later became its lead vocalist?
4. What is the real name of the Beatles' drummer, Ringo Starr?
5. Chris Frantz was the drummer with which US rock group, formed in 1975?
6. What was the first name of the drummer in the group Emerson, Lake & Palmer?
7. Which jazz drummer was the child of a vaudeville couple and was featured in their act as "Baby Traps, the Drum Wonder" by the age of four?
8. John Bonham was the drummer with which rock group until his death in 1980?
9. Who was the original drummer for the Sex Pistols?
10. Who became the first world-renowned jazz drummer when he played in Benny Goodman's orchestra from 1935 to 1938?