The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Guitarists. Answers here
1. Who was lead guitarist with the Beatles?
2. Which English guitarist was a member of the Yardbirds, Cream and Blind Faith, and was called "God" in graffiti in the mid-1960s?
3. Which guitarist stole the show at the Monterey Pop Festival in July 1967, where he set fire to his guitar?
4. David Evans is the guitarist with Irish group U2. What is his stage name?
5. Which famous Belgian jazz guitarist lost two fingers of his left hand in 1928 in a fire in his caravan?
6. Which guitarist formed Led Zeppelin in 1968 with Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham?
7. Which Spanish guitarist (1893-1987) was chiefly responsible for the 20th-century revival of the guitar as a "classical" instrument?
8. Which American guitarist had hits with "Rebel Rouser," "Forty Miles of Bad Road" and "Peter Gunn"?
9. Which American guitarist invented the solid-body electric guitar, was known as the "Wizard of Waukesha" and married Mary Ford?
10. B. B. King is a famous blues guitarist. What does the "B. B." in his name stand for?
Here is an XML feed (beta) for the Brain-teaser