This week's Friday Brain-Teaser from xrefer tests your knowledge of food. Answers here.
1. Is "summer pudding" usually served hot or cold?
2. Which type of food gets its name from an Earl who spent long periods at the gaming table and carried a portable meal of beef in bread?
3. Which fish is found in varieties called chinook, chum, coho, humpback and sockeye?
4. In the UK, beef sausages must contain what percentage of meat?
5. Which Italian cheese is called "vecchio" when it is 2 years old and "stravecchio" when it is 3 years old?
6. Kedgeree is a breakfast dish of egg and rice mixed with what?
7. Pan dowdy is an American sponge pudding, containing which fruit?
8. Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish of various foods stuffed into what container?
9. What kind of Italian bread has a name that literally means "old slipper"?
10. Vichyssoise is a cold soup made from potato and which other vegetable?