This week's Friday Brain-Teaser from xrefer tests your knowledge of famous cars. Answers here.
1. What was the name of the car used by comic-strip heroes Batman and Robin?
2. Which German company manufactures the car known as the "Bug" or the "Beetle"?
3. What name was given to a well-known general purpose (GP) light vehicle developed in World War Two for the US Army?
4. In 1964, Ian Fleming wrote a children's book, about a "supercharged Paragon Panther" car owned by Caractacus Potts. What was this car's name?
5. Which car was nicknamed the "Tin Lizzie"?
6. Which company designed the "Silver Ghost" car in 1906?
7. What is the name of the US company which has produced the Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Cadillac and Chevrolet?
8. Which British car designer designed the Morris Minor in 1948 and the Mini in 1959?
9. Which British make of car won the Le Mans 24-hour race five times between 1951 and 1958?
10. Name the author who wrote these lines in 1952:
Give me the Kingston By-Pass
And a thoroughly "posh" machine
Like a Healey three-litre
All complete with heater
Or a shiny grey Chevrolet Limousine