The Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer - this week anagrams - Answers here:
1. Rearrange the letters of TRIPPERS to make a word for someone who takes their clothes off
2. Rearrange CRIED to make a drink
3. Rearrange OUTSIDE to make a word that means "boring"
4. Rearrange EVILS to make four words that mean: a famous singer, jeans, exists, and coverings
5. Rearrange BEARCAT to make an entertainment
6. Rearrange GENERATE to make a young person
7. Rearrange MEDALS to make a young woman
8. Rearrange REGION to make a word that means "to disregard"
9. Rearrange LISTEN to make a word that means "without sound"
10. Rearrange PRECIPITATE to make a word that means "travelling from place to place"