Featured Link

Featured Link: World Book Trade (e-books, awards, videos)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Journal publishers - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly - I name names (Roddy Macleod)

Roddy Macleod writes: Over the years I've had dealings with various journal publishers, and I must say that I've normally found them very helpful and professional. There have been one or two exceptions, and of course their staff come and go, so things sometimes change. With respect to the websites of journal publishers, usability seems to vary considerably. I've seen some journal websites and thought: "What were they thinking of? A big commercial publisher, yet their site is confusing!" Here are some examples of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, with respect to journal publisher websites and their customer relations

No comments: