The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Triple Treat. "Here is a general knowledge quiz in which you have to choose the correct answer from three possibilities" Answers here.
1. In which country is Bondi Beach: Australia, China or Argentina?
2. In which city was President John F. Kennedy assassinated in 1963: Memphis, St Louis or Dallas?
3. Who wrote the poem that begins "If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you": Dylan Thomas, W. H. Auden or Rudyard Kipling?
4. How many feet are there in a fathom: six, eight or twelve?
5. In a symphony orchestra, is a bassoon part of the brass, woodwind or percussion?
6. Is Father's Day in May, June or July?
7. Barsac is a wine made in which country: France, Germany or Italy?
8. Is Addis Ababa the capital of Sri Lanka, Nigeria or Ethiopia?
9. Booker T. and the Mgs was the house band for Stax Records for over ten years. Was Booker T's surname Smith, Jones or White?
10. Electrum is an alloy of which two metals: gold and silver, copper and gold, or silver and zinc?