The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. "This week's brainteaser is to test the breadth as well as the depth of your knowledge" Answers here.
1. In the nursery rhyme, what had Little Bo-peep lost?
2. Is the colour vermilion blue, green or red?
3. Name the place in the Ukraine where there was a nuclear disaster on 26 April, 1986, releasing radioactive material into the atmosphere.
4. "Oxbridge" is a word that refers to what?
5. Which US actor starred in the films "The Magnificent Seven", "The Great Escape" and "Bullitt"?
6. Who has been president of France since 2007? - try to give both his names.
7. Who write the novels "Jamaica Inn", "Rebecca" and "Frenchman's Creek"?
8. Which part of the human body includes the hammer, the anvil and the stirrup?
9. In which two countries would you be most likely to find Walloons?
10. Can you name four of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World?