The Society of College, National and University Libraries (SCONUL) and JISC have signed a three year partnership agreement to bring together the knowledge of UK library professionals with JISC's expertise in digital technologies. The two organisations will work towards a vision of everyone having equal access to the widest range of resources supporting world class research, learning and teaching. Themes to be explored jointly by SCONUL and JISC will include:
* The changing library systems landscape - 'a road map for strategic development of UK library systems'
* Policy and strategic development for digital content and related infrastructure for libraries
* Access and identity management
* The changing scholarly communications process
* Supporting the user experience