The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Where Did It Happen? Answers here.
1. The treaty ending World War I was signed at Versailles. In which country is Versailles?
2. The Kyoto Protocol was agreed at Kyoto in 1997. In which country is Kyoto?
3. The Aswan High Dam was completed in 1970 - in which country?
4. The Motown record company was founded in 1959 by Berry Gordy, Jr. Its name was short for "Motor Town", which is a nickname for which US city?
5. Pearl Harbor was the object of a surprise air attack in 1941. On which Hawaiian island is Pearl Harbor located?
6. The Kruger National Park was founded in 1898. In which country is it now?
7. The city of Budapest was created in 1872 from two cities: Buda and Pest. Budapest is the capital of which country?
8. In the sitcom "Frasier", first screened in 1994, Dr Frasier Crane returned home to which American city to work as a radio phone-in psychiatrist?
9. An epic heavyweight boxing bout called the "Rumble in the Jungle" was fought in 1974 in Kinshasa. Kinshasa was at that time in which country?
10. The Gettysburg Address was a famous speech given by Abraham Lincoln in 1863. In which US state is Gettysburg?