The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Academy Awards. Answers here
1. In 1977, which film won an Academy Award for Best Picture, a Best Director award for Woody Allen, and a Best Actress award for Diane Keaton?
2. Which actor received an Academy Award nomination for his role in the film "The Graduate" and an Academy Award for his role in "Rain Man"?
3. In 2004, which film won Academy Awards for Clint Eastwood as Best Actor and Morgan Freeman as Best Supporting Actor?
4. Laurence Olivier won awards for Best Picture and Best Actor in 1948 for his version of which Shakespeare play?
5. Was the Academy Award for Best Film in 1967 won by "In the Heat of the Night", "Rocky" or "Lawrence of Arabia"?
6. In 1996, the film "The English Patient" won the Best Director award for whom?
7. Academy Awards have been awarded annually since which year: 1917, 1927 or 1937?
8. Which American actress won four Academy Awards as Best Actress, the last when she was 74 (which was for "On Golden Pond").
9. The Academy Award statuette got its name of "Oscar" because the Academy's librarian allegedly remarked that it reminded her of whom?
10. What is the full name of the academy which gives the Academy Awards?