The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Illnesses. Answers here
1. When talking about disease, what does "STD" stand for?
2. Which disease is commonly called the flu?
3. The industrial disease pneumoconiosis is caused by inhaling what?
4. What is the colloquial name of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, a disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system and causes staggering?
5. Pneumonia is inflammation of which part of the body?
6. Manic depression or manic depressive disease is now usually called what?
7. Which part of the body is affected by scabies?
8. Iatrogenic disease is caused by what?
9. Which disease was first observed in an epidemic among those attending an American Legion convention in Philadelphia in 1976?
10. Hansen's disease was formerly known by what name?