The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Celebrities. Answers here.
1. Which professional footballer married Victoria Adams and had children called Brooklyn and Romeo?
2. Which American actress is the daughter of actor Jon Voight and starred in the films Girl, Interrupted and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider?
3. Which US filmmaker won an Academy Award as Best Director for Schindler's List?
4. Which British theatrical composer wrote the music for Evita and Sunset Boulevard?
5. Which American golfer, whose real first name is Eldrick, was the youngest of only five golfers to achieve a career Grand Slam?
6. Which singer was a member of The Faces from 1969 to 1975, and topped the UK and US music charts in 1971 with the album Every Picture Tells a Story?
7. Which US billionaire property financier faced bankruptcy in 1990 but recovered and unsuccessfully attempted to run as a candidate for the Reform Party in the US presidential election of 2000?
8. Which actor appeared in the films Thelma & Louise, A River Runs Through It and Troy?
9. Which politician was imprisoned from 1964 to 1990 but became president of his country in 1994?
10. Which US film actor, who starred in Eyes Wide Shut, had the original surname of Mapother?