The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: My Name is Bond. Answers here.
1. What was the first James Bond film - in 1962?
2. Albert Broccoli produced the Bond films until the late 1980s. What was his nickname?
3. What is James Bond's secret agent number?
4. Who recorded the song "Nobody Does It Better" for the Bond film "The Spy Who Loved Me"?
5. Who played "M" in the films "Tomorrow Never Dies" and "The World is Not Enough"?
6. Which character was played by Honor Blackman in the film "Goldfinger"?
7. Which Bond film had a title inspired by an advertising slogan devised in 1939 for De Beers Consolidated Mines?
8. Who wrote and performed the title track to the Bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies"?
9. Which Bond villain had the first names of Ernst Stavro?
10. Which actor, who played James Bond in 1997, was first offered the role of Bond in 1986 but turned it down owing to his television commitments?