The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Cats. Answers here.
1. What is the name for the breed of short-haired domestic cats associated with the Isle of Man, that have no tail, or a mere stump?
2. In Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland", what kind of cat is it that grins a lot?
3. Who wrote the 1955 play "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof"?
4. What colour eyes do Siamese cats usually have?
5. What is involved in the game of "cat's cradle".
6. Who wrote the 1957 children's book "The Cat in the Hat"?
7. Catgut is made from the intestines of cats: true or false?
8. Name the book by T. S. Eliot on which Andrew Lloyd Webber based his 1981 musical, "Cats".
9. Which rock star's most successful album, in 1977, was called "Cat Scratch Fever"?
10. In the business world, what is the "dead-cat bounce"?