The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Pop Groups. Answers here.
1. Pete Best was the original drummer with which English pop band?
2. What pseudonym was used by Frederick Bulsara when he was lead singer of the group Queen?
3. Which American vocal group included Denny Doherty, Cass Elliott, John Phillips and Michelle Phillips?
4. Name the group which consisted of the Weiss sisters and the Ganser twins and had hits with "Remember (Walking in the Sand)" and "Leader of the Pack".
5. What was the surname of "Martha" in Martha and the Vandellas?
6. Which group included at various times Peter Green, John McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks?
7. Which American musician had backing groups called the Time and the Revolution?
8. Which vocal group was formed in Detroit in 1952 as the Four Aims?
9. Name one of the original members of the band Blondie besides Debbie Harry.
10. Give the real first names of four of the five Spice Girls.