The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Who Said That?. Answers here.
1. Which British writer, the creator of the romantic hero James Bond, wrote: "A medium vodka dry Martini - with a slice of lemon peel. Shaken and not stirred"?
2. Which US pop artist and film producer said: "In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes"?
3. Which Scottish writer of children's books wrote: "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"?
4. Which British artist and writer wrote: "They went to sea in a sieve, they did"?
5. Which US lexicographer and writer, when his wife commented that she had been surprised to find him embracing their maid, said: "No, my dear, it is I who am surprised; you are merely astonished"?
6. Which Welsh poet wrote: "Do not go gentle into that good night"?
7. Which US actor supposedly said: "Anybody who hates children and dogs can't be all bad"?
8. Which British humorist wrote: "I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours"?
9. Which British songwriter wrote the words: "Goodbye Norma Jean Though I never knew you at all"?
10. Which US poet wrote the words: "Sometime they'll give a war and nobody will come"?