The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Ologies. Answers here.
1. Zoology is a branch of biology concerned with the study of what?
2. Pharmacology is the study of what?
3. Is the study of insects called entomology or etymology?
4. Which word starting with S and ending with -ology means the study of earthquakes?
5. Theology is the study of what?
6. Which substance is studied in hydrology?
7. Virology is the scientific study of what?
8. Palaeontology is the study of what kind of remains?
9. Which part of the body is studied in nephrology?
10. Which word ending in -ology describes the use of micro-organisms or biological processes for commercial, medical or social purposes?