The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here
1. What is the square root of one hundred?
2. In which sport do people compete for the Ryder Cup?
3. In a famous cartoon series, where does Yogi Bear live?
4. A leveret is the young of which animal?
5. Which composer wrote four overtures for his opera "Fidelio?"
6. What kind of meat is used to make a Wiener schnitzel?
7. Is the city of Maastricht in France, Belgium or the Netherlands?
8. What colour is an amethyst?
9. Which film company was set up in 1919 by Charles Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks Sr. and D. W. Griffith?
10. When George Washington was the first US president, which party did he represent?