The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Africa. Answers here
1. What is the capital city of Egypt?
2. The ANC was banned in South Africa from 1960 to 1990. What does "ANC" stand for?
3. Robert Mugabe was the first prime minister of which country from 1980 to 1987?
4. Is Africa the largest, second largest, or third largest continent in the world?
5. From 1964 to 1991, was Kenneth Kaunda president of Nigeria, Kenya or Zambia?
6. What is the largest lake in Africa?
7. Which desert forms most of Botswana: is it the Kalahari or the Sahara?
8. Which republic in eastern Africa was formed in 1964 by the union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar?
9. The Biafran War was a civil war in which African country?
10. Which South African playwright wrote the plays "Boesman and Lena" and "Sizwe Bansi is Dead"?