The Friday Brain-teaser from xrefer - this week Film Songs - Answers here:
1. Who sang the title song in the 1957 film Jailhouse Rock?
2. Which 1966 song by the Beatles was used as the title of an animated film in 1968?
3. Which song sung by Whitney Houston was featured in her 1992 debut film The Bodyguard?
4. Which 1978 film featured the song You're the One That I Want?
5. Which 1941 Walt Disney cartoon film included the song When I See an Elephant Fly?
6. Which Geri Halliwell song was featured in the 2001 film Bridget Jones's Diary?
7. Which song was nearly left out of the 1942 film Casablanca at the request of its composer?
8. Which group had the original hit in 1967 with the song Love is All Around before Wet Wet Wet had a hit with the same song on the soundtrack of the 1994 film Four Weddings and a Funeral?
9. Which 34-letter word meaning "amazing" was popularized by a song in the Walt Disney film Mary Poppins?
10. Which jazz guitarist composed the soundtrack for the 1985 film The Falcon and the Snowman?