This week's Friday Brain-Teaser from xrefer tests your knowledge of fashion. Answers here.
1. What is the name for the type of skirt that ended well above the knee, popular from 1965 to 1970?
2. Which London street, east of Regent Street, became famous in the 1960s as a much publicized clothing centre for fashion-conscious young people?
3. Which US fashion designer launched a new line called "CK" in 1992?
4. Which Italian fashion designer was shot dead in 1997 outside his home in Miami Beach, Florida?
5. What is the first name of the designer Armani, born in Italy in 1934?
6. In 1997, which daughter of a famous father was appointed chief designer at the French couture house Chloé?
7. Which French designer created the "little black dress", made out of jersey wool, in the 1920s?
8. Which English designer opened her first boutique as "Bazaar", with her future husband Alexander Plunket Green?
9. Which French designer became famous with his "New Look" and later his "H" line and "A" line?
10. Which German fashion designer was hired by Balmain in 1955 and became design director of Chanel in 1983?