This week's Friday brain-teaser from xrefer tests your knowledge of TV Comedy. Answers here:
1. Kelsey Grammer plays the title role in the comedy series "Frasier". In which earlier series did Frasier Crane first appear?
2. In which TV sitcom did Pauline McLynn play a character called Mrs Doyle?
3. In which US sitcom from 1964 to 1972 did Elizabeth Montgomery play a witch?
4. Who played "Fonz" (Arthur Fonzarelli) in the US sitcom "Happy Days"?
5. "Fawlty Towers" consisted of how many half-hour programmes?
6. Which TV sitcom included characters called Elaine Benes, George Costanza and Cosmo Kramer?
7. Which woman was the star of "I Love Lucy" and "The Lucy Show"?
8. Who plays Ross Geller in the TV comedy series "Friends"?
9. Name five of the six creators of "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
10. Which US sitcom, first screened in 1987 and shown in Britain from 1989, featured the bickering Bundy household?