The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Tony. "Tony Augarde writes these weekly brainteasers, so he thought he would set a quiz about his first name. Can you identify these people whose first name is Tony - or its longer forms, Anthony or Antony?" Answers here.
1. British prime minister from 1997 to 2007.
2. US film actor who appeared in "Trapeze" and "Sweet Smell of Success", and starred in "Some Like It Hot" with Jack Lemmon and Marilyn Monroe.
3. Television actor who was brought to fame largely through his role as Baldrick in the "Blackadder" comedy series. He presents the "Time Team" archaeological series for Channel Four.
4. English novelist whose work includes "A Clockwork Orange" and "Earthly Powers".
5. Welsh actor who appeared in the films "The Lion in Winter" and "The Elephant Man", and performed as serial murderer Hannibal Lecter in "The Silence of the Lambs".
6. A photographer who married Princess Margaret in 1960 and was created Earl of Snowdon.
7. English novelist (1815-82) who wrote the Barsetshire novels, including "Barchester Towers", "Doctor Thorne" and "The Small House at Allington".
8. American singer, born Anthony Dominick Benedetto, who is most associated with the song "I Left My Heart in San Francisco".
9. English sculptor who cast his own body in plaster, lead, and fibreglass to create faceless, featureless nudes. His best-known sculptures include "Another Place", an installation of 100 cast iron figures spread out on Crosby Beach, Merseyside, and "Angel of the North", erected near Gateshead in 1998.
10. A teenage prodigy as a jazz drummer, this American musician was the mainstay of Miles Davis's group from 1963 to 1969. He later formed the group Lifetime.