In March, 2012 a major new edition of The Algernon Charles Swinburne Project was published online. The new edition includes a fresh architecture and design and a great deal of new content, including:
* All six volumes of the collected Poems (London: Chatto and Windus, 1904).
* Swinburne's one finished novel, Love's Cross-Currents (London: Chatto and Windus, 1905).
* Facsimile page images for all the above texts.
* A new section of the project, Swinburne's Study, features a collection of digital encounters with the edited and encoded text corpus of the Swinburne Project: visualizations, image and text analysis tools, and creative works.
* An Introduction to Swinburne's life and work.
* An updated Chronology.
* A significantly expanded version of Terry Meyers' “Supplementary Material” to his Uncollected Letters of Algernon Charles Swinburne, 3 vols. (London: Pickering and Chatto, 2005). The revised material includes an illustrated essay on the controversy surrounding Swinburne's funeral