The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Cartoon films. "This brainteaser is about animated cartoon films made for the cinema or television" Answers here.
1. Which 1995 animated film included characters called Buzz Lightyear and Woody the cowboy?
2. Which tattooed pipe-smoking cartoon character gained strength by consuming a can of spinach?
3. Which cartoon character's catchphrase was "What's Up, Doc?"
4. Which cartoon bear in a US animated television series lives in Jellystone Park and has a friend called Boo-Boo?
5. Which pair of animated clay characters starred in the films "A Grand Day Out", "The Wrong Trousers" and "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit"?
6. Which US cartoon series about a cross-country car race featured competitors such as Dick Dastardly and Penelope Pitstop?
7. "Steamboat Willie" was which film producer and animator's first sound cartoon made in 1928?
8. What were the first names of the wives of Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble?
9. In the cartoon series "Teletubbies", what were the names of three of the four Teletubbies?
10. Which US animator created Droopy the Dog?