The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Scandinavia. Answers here.
1. What is the capital of Sweden?
2. Shakespeare's tragedy "Hamlet" is set in which Scandinavian country?
3. Which is the largest of the countries of Scandinavia?
4. The writer Hans Christian Andersen was born and died in which Scandinavian country?
5. Which Scandinavian country consists of the greater part of the Jutland peninsula?
6. Was the composer Grieg Swedish, Danish or Norwegian?
7. Skagerrak is an arm of the North Sea between which two Scandinavian countries?
8. Which Norwegian dramatist wrote "A Doll's House", "Rosmersholm" and "Hedda Gabler"?
9. Which Scandinavian country is known as "Suomi" to its people?
10. Which town in Norway was the site of the 1994 Winter Olympics?