The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Who's Who. Answers here.
1. Which professional soccer player played for Manchester United until 2003, then for Real Madrid, LA Galaxy and AC Milan?
2. Which musician's early record releases included the album "Tribute to Uncle Ray" in 1962, and the single "Fingertips" in 1963?
3. Name the actor who emigrated to Australia in 1968 and appeared in the films "Mad Max", "Gallipoli" and "The Year of Living Dangerously".
4. Which singing actress married Elliott Gould in 1963?
5. Who became President of France in 2007?
6. Which author wrote the novels "Dandelion Wine", "Death is a Lonely Business" and "Farewell Summer"?
7. What is the name of Angelina Jolie's father?
8. Ciccone is the surname of which singer and actress who is best known by her first name?
9. Where was Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States, born?
10. Name the writer who was born in 1923 in the Springs Republic of South Africa and wrote the 2005 novel "Get a Life"