The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: Airports. Answers here.
1. Name the main airport serving London, situated west of London.
2. There is an airport and flying doctor base near Alice Springs in which country?
3. What was the former name of Kennedy International Airport in New York?
4. What is the name of the Scottish airport 2 miles NNE of Ayr?
5. At which Ugandan airport in 1976 were most of the hostages rescued who had been held aboard an Air France plane?
6. What is the name of the airport which was upgraded in the 1950s as a second London airport?
7. What is the name of Chicago's international airport?
8. "MAD" is the airport code for which airport?
9. At which airport just outside Paris did Charles Lindbergh land after his historic nonstop flight from New York in 1927?
10. Name the airport in E Newfoundland which became a major North American terminal for flights to Europe.