The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here.
1. If something is "diminutive", is it very large or very small?
2. Which television series centred on the everyday life of the Ewings, including JR, Gary and Bobby?
3. The Matterhorn is on the border between which two countries?
4. What is the square root of one hundred?
5. In finance, what is a sub-prime lender?
6. Which was the title of the second "Bridget Jones" book (1999) and film (2004)?
7. Sauerkraut is made by pickling which vegetable?
8. Name two signs of the Zodiac which start with the letter "A".
9. What is the currency of Turkey?
10. Which English model appeared in pop music videos such as Elton John's "The Way You Look Tonight" and Primal Scream's "Kowalski"?