The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: How Many?. Answers here.
1. How many pairs of legs does a spider have - two, four or six?
2. How many sides does a quadrilateral have?
3. How many colours are there in a rainbow?
4. How many lines are there in a sonnet?
5. How many events are there in a pentathlon?
6. How many years are there in a millennium?
7. How many children does the present Queen of Britain, Elizabeth II, have?
8. How many humps does a Bactrian camel have?
9. How many symphonies did Beethoven compose?
10. How many miles long is the River Amazon - nearly 2000, 4000 or 6000 miles?