The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here.
1. In 1876, was General Custer killed in the Battle of Little Bighorn or the Battle of Big Littlehorn?
2. Declan Patrick McManus is the real name of which rock star: Elvis Costello, Sting, or David Bowie?
3. Algeria is bounded on the north by which sea?
4. What is measured by an odometer?
5. The Battle of Agincourt in 1415 was fought in which country?
6. Was the actor Michael J. Fox, star of the "Back to the Future" trilogy, born in the USA, Canada or Britain?
7. Does a centimetre equal 0.29 inches, 0.39 inches or 0.49 inches?
8. Which English poet was described as "mad, bad and dangerous to know"?
9. Is the bassoon a woodwind instrument, a brass instrument or a percussion instrument?
10. In the early 1980s, who was a member of the pop duo Wham! with George Michael?