The Friday Brain-teaser from Xrefer - this week: Loving Couples. Answers here.
1. Name the Shakespeare play in which members of the Montague and Capulet families fall tragically in love with one another.
2. Who was Superman's (or Clark Kent's) secret love and fellow reporter?
3. In the novel "Lady Chatterley's Lover," what was the name of the gamekeeper with whom Constance Chatterley had a passionate relationship?
4. In 1930, a woman surnamed Parker met a man surnamed Barrow and they became a notorious pair of bandits. They are generally known by their first names, which were...?
5. Which 1847 novel is about the mystical love of Cathy and Heathcliff?
6. While on safari in Africa, the American Jane Porter fell in love with which fictitious hero, who was also known as Lord Greystoke?
7. In classical mythology, who went to the underworld to try to get back his wife, Eurydice?
8. Which 1935 work by George Gershwin about a loving couple was the first opera written for an African-American cast?
9. With which knight did Guinevere, the wife of King Arthur, have a love affair which led to the end of the reign of Arthur?
10. Virgil's "Aeneid" tells of the love of Aeneas for the queen of Carthage. What was her name?