The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. Answers here.
1. In Roman numerals, which letters represent the number six?
2. In which French art museum can you find the "Mona Lisa" and the "Venus de Milo"?
3. In astrology, what is the symbol for Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac?
4. Which country was invaded and annexed by Iraq in August 1990?
5. Is the team game called "curling" played on grass, a wooden floor, or ice?
6. How many watts are there in a megawatt?
7. Which country is called "Suomi" by the people who live there: Iceland, Afghanistan or Finland?
8. Is "Ca" the symbol for the element calcium, carbon or copper?
9. In Shakespeare's play "Julius Caesar", who said "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears"?
10. How many faces are there on a tetrahedron?